It’s like Christmas morning over here! Everyone has been eagerly awaiting the release of P90x3. I, for one, am so excited because I have been dying to try P90x but I just do not have the time to commit to a long workout… which is why I love T25. Short and sweet AND effective! Being a busy working mom leaves little time for myself, so I have to maximize my “me time.” P90x3 is only 5 minutes longer than T25, so I will definitely be incorporating it into my workout routine. Also, look how many freakin’ calories it burns!!
So, is it a good program for you? YES! It really is a program anyone can do — they have modifications — I love modifications! Right now you can get a P90x3 Challenge Pack for only $180!!!! (After Dec 31 it jumps to $205). The Challenge Pack includes the 90 day workout, the nutrition guide, program manual, schedule of workouts, Shakeology, free 30 day trial of the club membership, free shipping all at a discounted price.
Here are the deets:
1. All workouts are 30 minutes long.
2. The warm-up is 2 minutes and then constant work for the remaining 28 minutes.
3. There is a separate warm-up disk called Cold Start if you need a longer warm-up due to environment, time of day, etc.
4. P90X3 is a separate program from P90X and P90X2, not a harder version.
5. Anyone can start on P90X3, even beginners.
6. The nutrition plan goes back to nutrition basics of Power 90 and healthy eating.
7. There are 16 workouts in the P90X3 base System.
8. The Deluxe package has 4 extra routines for a total of 20.
9. P90X3 will include a new Pilates based workout.
10. P90X3 will also include an all new Isometrics workout- A New Strength/Balance/Flexibility workout with Static Holds.
11. And it will include CVX: Cardiovascular Extreme – a Cardio workout with weights.
12. And P90X3 has MMX – a Mixed Martial Arts Extreme that expands the Kenpo workout.
13. Includes Agility X- All new agility programming.
14. And yes, Yoga is still part of the program, but it’s only 30 mins.
15. There are 4 schedules in X3- classic, lean, doubles, and bulk.
16. 39 out of 40 people in the Test group lost 10% of their body fat %!!!!! (Whoa! How awesome is that?!)
17. If you’ve done P90X or P90X2, you’ll see similar moves and all new stuff too.
18. Equipment needed will include weights or bands (a pull-up bars is great like in P90X, but optional).
19. Every move in X3 has a Beginner/Modified, In between move, and Challenging/Hard.
20. This program is based on science that suggests the first 30 minutes is the most effective part of any exercise routine, so we accelerate the workouts to create the most effective 30 minute routine.
21. Ab Moves- Most of them are athletic in nature, some are standing up and many are front facing instead of being on your back.
22. P90X3 is NOW available!!
MAKE ME YOUR FREE COACH and I will send you INFO to order P90X3 to start your 2014 off the right way. If you have questions and would like to talk about joining one of my online fitness accountability groups please CONTACT ME here. My P90x3 group starts January 9!! Get in while the gettin’s good!
P90X3 ULTIMATE KIT: http://www.teambeachbody.com/shop/-/shopping/X3Ultimate?referringRepId=301979
P90X3 CHALLENGE PACK: http://www.teambeachbody.com/shop/-/shopping/BCPX3205?referringRepId=301979