These little mini chocolate peanut butter cups save my life when I’m craving something sweet! You can make one giant one or use a mini muffin pan to make a few small ones to satisfy your sweet tooth. And of course the peanut butter (or almond butter) is optional!
Healthy Mini Chocolate Peanut Butter Cups
- 1 tablespoon coconut oil, melted
- 1 scoop Chocolate Vegan Shakeology (or regular Chocolate or a chocolate protein powder of your choice)
- desired amount of peanut butter (or nut butter of choice)
- Prepare a mini muffin pan with mini liners — should make about 4-5 mini cups
- Combine the melted coconut oil with the scoop of Shakeology and stir. If the consistency is too powdery add a bit more coconut oil.
- Pour about a teaspoon into each liner – this will be your bottom layer
- Add desired amount of peanut butter on top of that bottom layer
- Top peanut butter with another teaspoon of your coconut/Shakeology mix
- Put into freezer for 10 mins, then remove and enjoy!
You may have to play around with the recipe to figure out how you like it best! Enjoy!! And if you are interested in learning more about Shakeology or ordering some samples, just shoot me a message on Facebook here!